Basic Entry Exam
DO NOT CHANGE TABS OR MOVE AWAY FROM EXAM. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN EXAM FAILURE
NOTE: Your email will be used for any emailing purposes from the Virtual Airline.
NOTE: This is your real IP Address.
1. What is the meaning of STAR ?
A. Standard Termination Arriving Route
B. Standard Terminal Arrival Route
C. Six Term At Romeo
D. Standard Arrival
2. Which platform does MASAVA Virtual support?
A. FSX only
B. Prepar3D, FSX , Microsoft Flight Simulator,X-Plane
C. X-Plane only
D. Infinite Flight Simulator
3. At the Transition Altitude the altimeter setting is changed to:
B. Regional QNH
D. Airfield QNH
4. The pilot should have their landing lights on always under what altitude?
5. What is the maximum number of active days before a user becomes inactive ?
6. What is standard QNH ?
7. What is the acronym of TO/GA ?
A. Take off / Go Around
B. Take out / Go Ahead
C. Take off / Go Ahead
D. Take off / Give Ahead
8. How many flights do MASAVA Virtual pilot need to file per week ?
A. 10 flights
B. 14 flights
C. 1 flights
D. 4 flights
9. What is transition altitude and transition level in Malaysia?
A. 11000ft and FL130
B. FL110 and FL130
C. 5000ft and FL130
D. FL050 and FL111
10. Which is the example of flight level when bound to East ?
A. I and III
B. I and III
C. II and IV
D. I, II and IV
11. Do pilot releases the aircraft parking brake after being chocked ?
C. Above air
D. Below ground
12. Which of the following is true ?
A. Stalling will not result in pirep reject
B. Stalling will result in pirep reject
C. Stalling will gain more points
D. Stalling will result in award
13. When talking about height in altimeter settings, we mean -
A. The horizontal position of the aircraft above ground level
B. The vertical positon of the aircraft above ground level
C. The vertical positon of the aircraft above sea level
D. The vertical positon of the aircraft above cloud level
14. What is the maximum transfer hours percentage allowed?
15. What is the meaning of GPWS ?
A. Give Proximity Warn System
B. Ground Proximity Way System
C. Golf Papa Warning System
D. Ground Proximity Warning System
16. Which instruments are needed in an ILS approach?
A. Both COM1 and NAV1
B. COM1, COM2, NAV1
C. Autopilot and COM1
D. NAV1, NAV2, Course
17. What does V1 states during take off?
A. Turn on landing lights
B. Retract landing gear
C. Take off should not be aborted
D. Retract flaps
18. Which of the following startup engine procedure is correct for A320?
A. Engine number 1 followed by engine number 2
B. Engine number 2 followed by engine number 1
19. What is the timezone used in Malaysia ?
A. +2 GMT Malaysia time
B. +10 GMT Malaysia Time
C. +1 GMT Malaysian Time
D. +8 GMT Malaysia Time
20. What is the acceptable landing rate in MASAVA Virtual ?
A. Below -600fpm
B. Below +4000fpm
C. Below -1000fpm
D. Below -610fpm
21. If there are no ATC available, which frequency do pilot tune to?
22. Which of the following is not a MASAVA pilot rank?
A. Senior First Officer
B. Fleet Captain
C. First Officer
D. Senior Captain
23. When do a pilot switchs on the aircraft beacon light ?
A. After take off
B. At the runway
C. Before pushback
D. After landing
24. What is the meaning of TOD ?
A. Top of departure
B. Test of departure
C. Top of descend
D. Tool of departure
25. Which of the following act will result in account termination/banned ?
A. Saying hi to other user
B. Trolling/Impersonation - Ex. making a line design on airline map without permission, depicts real life event, using callsign that has been no longer in use, impersonate someone else.
C. Share youtube video of aviation
D. Telling ATC you need to go to the toilet